Три возможных способа синхронизации iPhone с вашим Outlook
Три возможных способа синхронизации iPhone с вашим Outlook
Когда вам нужно сделать резервную копию / восстановить ваш iPhone 6 | 6S [Plus], первым выбором должна быть синхронизация вашего iPhone 6 | 6S [Plus] с iTunes / iCloud. Это действительно удобно. Однако, если вы сохранили много своих контактов, электронных писем в Outlook, как вы можете перенести их на свой iPhone 6 напрямую? Вот 3 простых способа синхронизировать iPhone 6 с Outlook. Просто сделайте снимок:
Option 1: How to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone via iCloud
iCloud is an Apple’s web-based cloud storage solution that allows users to back up their iPhone data, e.g. calendars, notes, photos, videos and contacts. If you can’t share outlook calendar with iPhone via iTunes, iCloud should be your go-to solution, but you must correctly set it up. Syncing Outlook calendar with iPhone wirelessly is just as simple as the below procedure.
- Download, install and run iCloud for Windows from Apple’s official site.
- Input your Apple ID and password.
When setting it up, ensure you have selected Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks. It’s the third option in the interface.
If You Get an Error Message «Repair iCloud for Windows to use iCloud with Outlook»:
Simply try one of the following options:
- Sign out your iCloud and then reinstall it.
- Make sure that the iCloud Outlook Add-in is active in Outlook from File menu > Options > Add-Ins > select iCloud Outlook Add-in.
- Reinstall Outlook
Connect iCloud and Outlook with your CRM
Managing contacts is not easy. As your business grows so do your databases, and this increasing number of business contacts needs constant updates.
Having two contact repositories like Outlook and iCloud working next to each other makes things even harder. So if you can, it’s better to select just one of them for all your business contacts.
Next to that, the best way to manage contacts is by centralizing them within a CRM. There you can visualize and control the relationship with your contacts from start to end. Your CRM should be in sync with all the other systems where you or your team interact with contacts, including Outlook, iCloud, or both.
But if you need to use all these tools next to each other, how do you keep them together?
With constantly changing data, an import/export is not a good solution for this problem because, even if you would take the time to export CSV files every day, your data will never be truly up-to-date.
Native integrations and iPaaS are good solutions to keep databases in sync. If you think connecting your entire iCloud or Outlook contact list with your CRM would be completely chaotic, make sure you use a solution where you can filter the type of contacts you need to sync. Establishing actions and workflows between apps can also be helpful to automate processes and improve the way you organize and manage your contacts.
Having up-to-date contact data available in the right tool makes all the difference. Once you find the best solution for your business, you’ll see your customer experience business operations improving day-by-day.
Method 1: How to Synch Outlook Contacts with iPhone Via iCloud
Using this option, users can copy PST contacts to iPhone, and the items will be synced to your device:
- In iPhone or iPad, navigate to Settings, then iCloud. Make sure that the iCloud account is set up and logged in
- Download and install iCloud on a Windows computer system. Once it is installed, restart the computer
- On the Windows computer, hit on Start >> All Apps >> iCloud >> iCloud. This will launch iCloud on your local system
- Choose the checkbox of contacts, calendars, and tasks. If you want to sync email, then it is required to click on Create an iCloud email address to generate an iCloud email address. Hit on Apply when everything is complete
- Now the process to import contacts from Outlook account to iPhone is complete.
Method 2: Transfer Outlook contacts to iPhone Via iTunes
This option is specifically designed to move contacts and calendars of Outlook to iPhone. The information about contacts and calendars is synced from the device to Outlook through iTunes. The point to remember is iCloud option must be disabled for iTunes to work properly.
- On the iPhone or iPad, navigate to Settings and iCloud. Make sure you are signed out of the iCloud. The alternative of sign out is present at the bottom of the page
- Establish a connection of the device to the computer using the USB cable. Doing this will launch iTunes automatically. If not, go to Start >> All Apps >> iTunes >> iTunes
- From the top left-hand side corner, choose the icon of your device
- In the left panel, choose the “Info” section to sync outlook contacts with iPhone
- Examine the items you want to move. Then, choose the items you like to transfer
- Sync Contacts With Outlook
- Select an option of sync when you want to export MS Outlook contacts into iPhone
- After following these steps, you will be able to add Outlook contacts and calendars to iPhone or iPad.
Method 3: Import Outlook Contacts to iPhone Using Exchange Server
It is needed to transfer Microsoft Outlook contacts into iPhone without iTunes in a corporate environment, the organization might have an Exchange Server. Using this Exchange Server, Outlook contacts can be uploaded with iPhone 5, 6, 7, 8, X. This alternative is only valid if your iPhone or iPad is connected with the internal corporate network.
- From the Home screen, choose Settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- If it is the first time that you have set up data items in here, choose Exchange. Otherwise, you can select Add Account >> then, Exchange
- Put on the Exchange information by entering Email and Password. Most probably, it will be the corporate email address together with a standard domain password. Give a description to identify the account easily.
Method 4: Sync MS Outlook Contacts with iPhone Using Outlook.com
If your edition of Outlook syncs with Outlook.com, previously known as Hotmail, this option can be useful for you. If you are working in a corporate company, then first it is needed to confirm with an IT department to make sure if this option is available.
- From the Home screen, choose an option of Settings
- Hit on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- If it is the first time that you have set up data items in here, choose Outlook.com. Otherwise, you can select Add Account >> then, Outlook.com
- Enter the Outlook.com data in the email field and then insert a password. Also, write a description so that you can recognize it.
An Automated Solution to Upload Outlook Contacts to iPhone
No doubt, the above mentioned manual methods to move Microsoft Outlook contact cards into iPhone are effective. But, there are some limitations associated with the workaround techniques. A deep technical expertise is required to perform these solutions to sync Outlook contacts with iPhone. Moreover, the mistake committed at any point can lead to loss of data. So, to overcome all such problems, users are recommended using SysTools Mac PST File Converter Software for quick results.
It is a professional utility to transfer contacts from PST file to iPhone. This VCF file of contacts can be imported to iPhone. It offers a simple user interface. Additionally, it yields very accurate results in the least time possible. It is capable to scan multiple PST files at once and then preview its content. The resultant VCF file will be supported in multiple email clients.
Steps to Export Contacts from Outlook to iPhone via VCF are;
Step 1. Launch the software and add PST file having contacts.
Step 2. Choose VCF from the multiple saving options.
Step 3. Choose advance setting option for more filters.
Step 4. Select destination to save output and click Export button.
Oftentimes, it is needed to Sync Outlook Contacts With iPhone. The post explains multiple solutions to copy PST contacts to iPhone. Along with the workaround solutions, an automated tool is also explained to import Outlook contacts to iPhone. None other product can compete with its accuracy and speed.
About The Author
A versatile writer with the vast knowledge of technology helps to reduce the gap between a user and technology. Provides easy and reliable ways to resolve multiple technical issues, which users encounter in their day-to-day life.
Method 4. How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Outlook Using Settings
If you have Outlook app installed on iPhone, then you can try this method to sync iPhone contacts with Outlook, here are the steps:
In iPhone Settings: Tap Outlook > Turn on Contacts and Background App Refresh.
In Outlook app: Go to Settings > Tap your email account > Turn on Sync Contacts.
Setting Up Exchange ActiveSync
The Microsoft Exchange server is a very popular and collaborative messaging server and is used by businesses and organizations utilizing Microsoft infrastructure solutions. In other words, Exchange is what powers Outlook. It supports IMAP, POP and web email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and lets users share information using either Outlook Web Access or Outlook. The benefits of Exchange are that it is very secure against viruses, spam and hackers.
- On your iPhone, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the information in the following fields:
- Your iOS device will now try to locate your Exchange Server. If necessary, you will need to enter your front-end Exchange Server’s complete address in the Server field.
- Choose which content you would like to synchronize: “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars”. Tap “Save” when finished.
Note: To modify your exchange settings, Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap Account Info. See, now that wasn’t so hard, was it? Hopefully one of these options for synchronizing your Outlook calendar with your iPhone was ideal for you. If it turned out to be a bit of a hassle, the newly found convenience from completing this process should more than make up for it. If you’re still having issues, the office IT ner… person, will be happy to help out. Good luck and happy consolidating. Want even more tips to help you conquer the world with your iPhone? Check out this course on iPhone and iPad development for beginners.
How to Save Outlook Personal Contacts to the Default Contacts App on a Mobile Device
In order to have your personal Outlook contacts available for use across other apps on your phone, follow the instructions below to sync contacts from your Outlook for Mobile app into your default Contacts app. This will only sync your personal contacts, not the contents of the Global Address List (GAL). This is an ongoing synchronization, so any items added or updated in Outlook will be synced to your mobile device within a few minutes.
In iOS, any changes made in the Contacts App will not be available in the Outlook for Mobile App. The sync is one-way, from Outlook to the native Contacts app, so your contacts should be edited within Outlook (desktop, OWA or the Outlook app).
In Android, the sync is two-way, and contacts can be edited in either app.
For iOS (iPhone and iPad):
- Open Outlook for Mobile App and Select the «Photo» icon.
- Open Outlook for Mobile App and Select the «Hamburger» icon.